Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023: Supreme Court of India Recruitment has announced a job notification for Assistant Registrar (Computer) posts recruitment in the Supreme Court of India. Qualification and experience for the above post are Degrees. Candidates can visit the official website https://main.sci.gov.in and download the application form.No other application modes will be accepted.
Highlights of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar (Computer)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Supreme Court of India invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Assistant Registrar (Computer).
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Registrar (Computer)||01|
Qualification for Supreme Court of India Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying for the above recruitment can see the eligibility criteria below.
|1||Assistant Registrar (Computer)||
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Registrar (Computer)||50 years|
|1||Assistant Registrar (Computer)||Level 12 Rs. 78800/-|
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
Steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website https://main.sci.gov.in for detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Candidates can apply only offline and other modes of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have proper mail IDs and valid mobile numbers. All the information about the recruitment process will be sent to that particular registered mobile number/ mail id.
- Candidates can fill the form without any mistakes, no changes can be made to the filled application form after submission.
- Address: Branch Officer, Recruitment Cell, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here