central Government JobsClosing Soon Jobs
NCESS Recruitment 2023 -Apply for Technical Assistant posts|| Take advantage of the new chance to apply online.
NCESS Recruitment 2023: National Centre for Earth Science Studies Recruitment has announced a job notification for Technical Assistant, Project Fellow posts recruitment in National Centre for Earth Science Studies. Qualification and experience for the above post are Graduate. Candidates can visit the official website https://www.ncess.gov.in and download the application form.No other application modes will be accepted.
Highlights of NCESS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||National Centre for Earth Science Studies|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Project Fellow|
NCESS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
National Centre for Earth Science Studies invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Technical Assistant, Project Fellow.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Qualification for NCESS Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying for the above recruitment can see the eligibility criteria below.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Assistant,||50 years|
|2||Project Fellow||35 years|
|1||Technical Assistant,||Rs. 19000/-|
|2||Project Fellow||Rs. 22000/-|
- Written Test/ Interview.
Steps to apply for NCESS Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website https://www.ncess.gov.in for detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Candidates can apply only offline and other modes of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have proper mail IDs and valid mobile numbers. All the information about the recruitment process will be sent to that particular registered mobile number/ mail id.
- Candidates can fill the form without any mistakes, no changes can be made to the filled application form.
- Address: Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695011, Kerala.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here