Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) releases an official notification for the recruitment of various posts like Business Development Manager & Executive. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree can apply for this post. The online application is available on the official website https://www.kvb.co.in/. The last date for online registration is 15.04.2023. This article contains details for KVB Recruitment 2023 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process and application procedure. Aspirants can check the website for regular updates.
Highlights of KVB Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Post Name||Business Development Manager & Executive|
|Job Location||South India ( TamilNadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana )|
Eligibility criteria for KVB Recruitment 2023
- The candidate should complete a bachelor’s degree or post-graduation in any stream.
- Candidates should have a passion for sales
- Sales executives with 3+ years can apply for the post
- Candidate should be good at English
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 30 years
- Fixed pay depends upon current salary and retrials, insurance, etc, as per standards
- Variable pay depends as per policy
- Personal Interview
Before applying., the candidates should keep ready of scanned copies of the documents as mentioned below,
- Photograph & Signature
- Educational certificates
- Certificate courses
- Experience certificates
How to apply for KVB Recruitment 2023?
The flow chart clearly shows the stages involved in the online application process.
Dates to remember
|Start date to apply online application form||28.03.2023|
|Last date to apply online application form||15.04.2023|
|KVB official website||Click here|
|KVB Official notification||Click here|
|KVB online application form||Click here|