drdo recruitment 2023 apply online | drdo recruitment 2023 eligibility | drdo recruitment 2023 for freshers
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDO) released an official notification for recruiting Junior Research Fellow posts. Candidates who complete a master’s degree can apply for these posts. The candidates can download the application form from the official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/. The last date to send the application form and the required documents is 13.06.2023. This article contains details required for DRDO Recruitment 2023 such as post name, vacancy details, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, salary details, selection process and application procedure.
Highlights of DRDO Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDO)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|1||DRDO Junior Research Fellow||04|
|2||Junior Research Fellow with own Fellowship||06|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should secure First Class in Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject discipline
- Candidates should qualify National Eligibility Test (NET) or GATE
- Candidates’ age should be 28 years
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|4||PwBD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|5||PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
- Candidates will receive a salary package of Rs.31,000/- per month + HRA
- Written Test
- The total tenure of the post is 5 years
- Candidates will work initially as Junior Research Fellow for 2 years and will be promoted to Senior Research Fellow for the remaining 3 years
- There is no application fee
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website
- Fill in all details in the application form
- Bring the filled application form along with required documents such as Educational qualification certificates, ID proof such as an aadhar card or voter ID or PAN card
- The interview will be held on 13.06.2023 at the venue mentioned in the official notification
|Venue||Main Gate Reception, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior – 474 002|
- The written test will be conducted from 11 am to 12 pm
- The application form needs to be submitted in both Word and Excel files as per the required format
- The selected candidates may be allowed to register for Ph.D. during the tenure of the fellowship
- Candidates need to produce original certificates at the time of the interview
- No TA / DA will be paid during the time of the interview
Dates to remember
|DRDO Official website||Click Here|
|DRDO Career page||Click Here|
|DRDO Official Notification & Application form||Click Here|
- Can I join DRDO with a GATE qualification?
No, the GATE qualification is mandatory
- What is the salary for the JRF post?
Rs.31,000/- per month along with HRA is the salary for JRF post
- Can girls apply for the post?
Yes, Girls can apply for the post
- What is the educational qualification required to apply for a JRF post?
Candidates with a Master’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for these posts
- When is the walk-in interview?
The walk-in interview is on 13.06.2023