Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) releases an official notification on 30.03.2023 for the recruitment of various posts like Senior Project Associate & Project Associate. This post is purely on a temporary basis. Candidates who hold a degree in Chemistry are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates can download the application form from the official website https://www.cecri.res.in/. Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in interview with their duly filled out application form along with the required documents on 13.04.2023 at 9.30 a.m. in CECRI Karaikudi. This article contains details about vacancies, educational qualifications, age limits and salary details.
Highlights of CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate & Project Associate|
|Apply Mode||Offline (Walk-in-Interview)|
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2023 vacancy details
|1||Senior Project Associate||01|
|2||Project Associate – I||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2023
|S.No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Senior Project Associate||● Candidate should complete Ph.D. in Chemistry|
|2||Project Associate – I||● Candidate should complete M.Sc in Chemistry
● Candidate should complete B.E. or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent degree
|1||Senior Project Associate||● Candidate should have experience in cathode material development for lithium-ion & Sodium-ion batteries|
|2||Project Associate – I||● Candidates should have experience in the field of electrochemistry
● Candidates should have experience in the field of electrocatalysis
● Candidates should have experience in the field of electrosynthesis
● Candidates should have experience in the design & construction of flow electrochemical reactors & crystallizer unit
|S.No.||Post Name||Age limit|
|1||Senior Project Associate||40 years|
|2||Project Associate – I||35 years|
|1||SC / ST / PwBD / Women||5 years|
|S.No.||Post Name||Stipend ( per month)|
|1||Senior Project Associate||Rs.42,000/- + HRA|
|2||Project Associate – I||Rs.25,000/- + HRA|
The candidates will be selected based on their performance during their walk-in interview
There is no application fee
How to apply for CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2023?
- Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website https://www.cecri.res.in/
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- Candidates have to appear for a walk-in interview which will be conducted on 13.04.2023 at CECRI along with a duly filled application form, required original documents
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the premises after 9.30 a.m.
- Final-year students who are waiting for their results are not eligible
- Candidates have to convert their CGPA / SGPA / OGPA into percentage mark
- If the applicants are more, the candidates will be shortlisted through a written test
- The post is purely on a temporary basis
|Venue & Time||CECRI Karaikudi at 9.30 a.m.|
|CECRI Official Website||Click here|
|CECRI Official Notification||Click here|
|CECRI Application Form||Click here|
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2023 FAQ
What is the age limit for senior project associate?
The age limit for senior project associate is 40 years
When is the interview?
The walk-in interview will be held on 13.04.2023 at CECRI Karaikudi
Is this post permanent?
No, This posting is purely on a temporary basis.
Which stream is desirable for this post?
Candidates who hold a degree in Chemistry are eligible.
Where can I download the application form?
Here is the link to download the application form: Click Here