Dindigul District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited released an official notification for the recruitment of veterinarian posts. This posting is purely on a temporary basis. The official notification is available on the website https://aavin.tn.gov.in/. Candidates who hold a degree in Veterinary science can apply for the post. This posting is purely on a contract basis for one year. Candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 12.04.2023 along with their original certificates. This article includes details required for Aavin Dindigul recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, educational qualifications, place of posting and salary details.
Highlights of Aavin Dindigul Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Dindigul District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Job|
|Post Name||Veterinarian posts|
|Salary||Rs.43,000/- per month|
Aavin Dindigul Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details
Eligibility Criteria for Aavin Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized university.
- Candidates should possess two-wheelers or four-wheelers with a driving license
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in their interview
- Candidates will receive a salary package of 43,000/- per month
The candidates should bring the following documents during the time of the walk-in interview,
- Educational qualification certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Any other additional qualification certificates
- There is no application fee
How to apply for Aavin Dindigul Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 12.04.2023 along with the required documents
Walk In Details Link
|Venue||No.9, East Govindspuram, Dindigul – 624 001|
Aavin Recruitment 2023 FAQ
When is the date of the interview?
12.04.2023 is the date of the interview
How many vacancies?
There are 3 vacancies
What is the post name?
Veterinarian is the post name
Where will selected candidates get their postings?
The candidates will be posted in Dindigul
What is the salary?
Rs.43,000/- per month is the salary